What We Believe
Way of the Cross Ministries International is a non-denominational missions organization. Our heart is to work in unity with like-minded kingdom people who desire to see the Good News of Jesus preached to the ends of the earth.
1. We believe that God is the eternal Father and Creator of all things. He has always existed in three persons (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). (Gen 1:1-3)
2. We believe that God created man in His image (Gen 1:27), but man rebelled against God, introducing sin into this world (Rom 5:12). Ever since then, all men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Rom 3:23).
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was fully God and fully man, born of a virgin, died for our sins, and resurrected from the dead on the third day to freely offer salvation to all who call on and put faith in Him (Rom. 10:13). He is the only way to heaven and the only name that can be called upon to gain eternal life (Acts 4:12).
4. We believe that Jesus Christ was the Messiah and came to usher in the kingdom of God, which is already here, but not yet revealed in its fullness (Mt. 4:17). He deserves to be the Savior and Lord of our lives(Rom. 10:9). As a result, we need to die to ourselves, forsake all, take up our crosses, and follow Him (Lk. 14:27).
5. We believe that God sent the Holy Spirit to empower us to go out and be witnesses (Acts 1:8). Just as the Father sent His Son into the world, now Jesus sends us to be His ambassadors to a lost and hurting world (Jn. 20:21). The Holy Spirit gives us gifts and causes us to bear fruit in order to carry out God’s will (1 Cor. 12:11-12).
6. We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God and final authority and standard by which we should live. (1 Tim 3:16)
7. We believe that love sums up the law. We need to love God with all that we are and love our neighbors as ourselves (Mt. 22:37-39). By our love they will know that we are His disciples (Jn. 13:35).
8. We believe that every believer in the world makes up a part of the body of Christ and that God’s will for His church is that we be unified so that the world might know the Truth (Jn. 17:23).
9. We believe that it is the responsibility of the church to take the Gospel to the entire world as a testimony to all nations (Mt. 24:14). Every member in the body of Christ must play a role in building the kingdom of God, and taking the Good News to all creation, making disciples, baptizing them, and teaching them to obey everything that Jesus taught (Mt. 28:18-20).